2 The Max Carpet and Tile Cleaning is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2 The Max Carpet and Tile Cleaning may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will respectfully treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the data controller is 2 The Max Carpet and Tile Cleaning of Mandurah, Western Australia.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide on www.2themaxcarpetcleaning.com.au. This includes information provided at the time of sending enquiries from our site, whilst subscribing to our service and when posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we may use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your enquiries.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing or marketing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you may be securely transferred to, and securely stored at a destination inside or outside of Australia.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to keep your data secure.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never transfer or authorise third parties to use your data.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by means of e-mail or phone with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of any previous dealings with you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by e-mail or phone only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties. This information is only for the secure use by 2 The Max Carpet and Tile Cleaning and it’s trusted management.
Your rights and Links to other websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with privacy legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.